Thursday, September 15, 2011

Niederklein Family | September 2011

What an adorable family the Niederklein's are! Derrick, Kristi, and sweet little Berkley, oh and don't forget Josie! I met Kristi through bootcamp and immediately thought she was one of the nicest people out there.When sickness fell upon me, I also found that she worked at the family medical practice that I have been going to for the past 5 years. They are all wonderful there at Family Medical of Lincoln. Seeing this family together made me smile as they are all so loving together. Thank you to the Niederklein family for allowing me to capture these wonderful moments for you!

























3 comments:

  1. Man, I love the vibrant colors in these photos. Beautiful job Thuy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an adorable family!! Beautiful shots Thuy:) Love the colors. Looked like such an amazing day

    ReplyDelete