Monday, August 29, 2011

About Thuy Pham Photography

Welcome! I am so excited to finally have my own blog to share with you my love for the art of photography. Growing up, my dad always had his Pentax 35mm camera -- shooting photos of me, my brother, and my mom. He took random shots of scenery, flowers, and objects. I never understood why he always had that camera. As of today, my parents own 10+ photo albums of the family through the good times and the bad times (and by bad times, I mean my horrible hair styles). The feeling that I get when I look through those photo albums and seeing the memories right before my eyes is indescribable. But the photos -- they bring me back to that exact moment in my life.



And today, I have that exact Pentax 35mm in my possession.

When I was 7 or 8 years old, my dad handed me the 35mm with a brand new roll of film and said, "Here, see what you can capture."

The rest is history - I have been the friend, family member, random person who always carried a camera around to capture those important events, the goofy moments with friends, that memorable smile, and I have loved the feeling of sharing those memories with the ones I love.

Thank you Dad for providing me with the opportunity.

I hope you enjoy the photos and the stories I will be sharing! Please contact me at tweepham78@gmail.com for more information about sessions. I live in the Lincoln, NE area. Go Huskers!

* A very special thank you to fellow photographer Theary Meak from Atlanta, GA for pushing me to get this blog up and going. You are a true inspiration, talent, and friend.

5 comments:

  1. Great blog!! I LOVE the banner photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets keep them post rolling, i know u go more awesome work to post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jamie and Hien! I can't wait to work with the both of you VERY soon. Two very talented individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog my dear! Looking forward to seeing more dreamy photography:o)

    ReplyDelete